Your wedding planning checklist
Planning a wedding is exciting and challenging all in the same breath. We have designed a simple questionnaire to help you plan your day with us. Listed below are some questions we will ask you as we help to plan your day. This will help ensure that all areas have been taken care of and your dream wedding is flawless.
1. How many guests you are expecting?
Guaranteed numbers are due no less than one week prior to your date; however the earlier that we know the better we are able to do our planning.
2. What time and where is the ceremony? Cocktails? Dinner?
3. Would you prefer your head table in the corner of the room (L-shaped) or along the windows (straight line)?
See floor plan layouts for examples.
4. How many people will be seated at the head table?
5. Will you be having a dance following dinner? This may affect set up bsed on your guest numbers.
6. Will you want cloth napkins? If so do you have a colour scheme? What is your colour choice?
Our napkins come in various colours. You can come by any time to view colour swatches.
7. What colour do you prefer for tablecloths?
We have white, ivory, ivory damask and black available for all table sizes.
8. What location and type of table do you prefer for:
The gift table.
The cake table.
The guest book table.
What linen colour do you prefer for the above tables?
9. Do you require any audio-visual equipment other than the microphone and podium? i.e. screen, LCD projector, etc.
10. Are you having a band or a DJ? There are specific time requiremetns that your entertainment should be aware of.
11. Do you wish to rent draping as a backdrop behind the head table?
We have black draping that is 8'high and up to 12' long per section. A typical head table of 8 - 12 people requires 3 sections with 4 pieces of drape per section.
12. Do you have any special dietary requirements? The caterer is able to provide a variety of options including gluten free, vegetarian, vegan meal choices.
13. What type of bar do your prefer? We have 2 options for bars: Cash Bar - the cater takes care of all details and your guests pay the regular rate for a drink OR Corkage Bar - you provide your own liquor license with attached SLGA liqior receipts, bring in your wqon alcohol and pay the corkage fee which includes cups, ice, pop, bar lime and bar orange juice, clamato juice, milk, set up and bartenders. You will set the drink prices up to the SLGA approved $2 cash recovery bar.
If there is any additional information that you feel in important, please do not hesitate to advise us.